Dan Kennedy from “The Hideout” informed me about their game “Rijn the Specpyre in… Manor of the Damned!“
Manor of the Damned is a retro inspired action RPG that invokes the childhood memories from great console RPGs of times past. The game artwork is unique yet inspired by the SNES and Sega Genesis. Coupled with gamepad support, the look and feel of the game creates overwhelming nostalgia of an older generation and has led to Manor of the Damned being listed on IndieGames.com’s Best Indie Games of the Week.
– Engaging Story – You play a wandering vagabond swept up into the twisted lives of the immortal specpyres.
– Intense Action – Combine unique weapons to destroy relentless enemies and cunning monsters in this action RPG.
– Puzzles and Exploration – Only a sharp mind can unravel the secrets of the manor and the horrors of its past.
– Multiple Weapons – Dual wield weapons and items to combine their powers.
– Retro Style – Retro inspired sound effects and graphics.
– Awesome Soundtrack – Pounding industrial and eerie gothic music.
– Multiple Languages – Play in either English or Swedish.