When I created this page a few years ago we had shortage of good high quality games on GNU/Linux.
Since then many things have changed, Indie game developers, The Humble Indie Bundle, Kickstarter and more have brought many more games upon us.
So much in fact, that I can no longer keep track of the upcoming games.
So this list is very incomplete – which is a good thing
In this section I want to gather a list of upcoming commercial and closed-source GNU/Linux games.
Why not FOSS you ask ?
As you know free/open source is evolution therefore programs are never really finished, new versions being released every few months, so it will be very very hard to track and update every new game release – we have so many of those.
Games that are very likely to have a GNU/Linux client (pretty much confirmed)
* Double Fine Adventure
* Wasteland 2
* The Banner Saga
* Age Of the Decadence
* Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy (LGP haven’t forgot about it).
* Bandits: Phoenix Rising (LGP port)
* Rail Adventures 3D
* Natural Selection 2 (their engine supports it, but they are full of work now).
* Escape from Quaoar
* Eufloria (aka Dyson) (freeware version available now)
* Myth Franchise (Frank Earl will start porting soon)
* Garshasp (Porting under way).
* Angels Fall First : The Second Antarean War (Engine rewrite)
* Veks (Alpha Available Now !)
* Resistance Force (Alpha available now).
* Fantasci: Hidden War
* Micro Warrior
* Family Secrets: Ghosthunters
* Tales from the Dragon Mountain: The Strix
* Iron Sky: Operation Highjump (being developed by Igios the porters of Shadowgrounds and SG:S).
* Medieval Battlefields
Games that might have a GNU/Linux client (unconfirmed but there is a chance)
* Zombie Driver
* Dark Wind
* syndicate-online (their engine supports it so there is still a chance).
* AfterWorld (their engine supports it so there is still a chance).
* Iron Grip: Warlord (There is the will, porters are being looked at).
* world under siege (currently on hold till other projects are finished).
* Final Fantasy XIV
* Zombie RPG (IF they could port AoD then this should be no problem).
* Soul Wars (They use TGEA and will try to port it to GNU/Linux).
* Twilight Wars (Depends on Soul Wars porting ability).
* Twilight Ages (Depends on Soul Wars porting ability).